TLD Stage Helmet - Less weight, more fun
Since its debut, the Stage helmet redefined mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets. A Polylite shell w/fiber reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar w/EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight. 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odor-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
Highlights of the Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS helmet
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- POLYACRYLITE injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- JAWPAD / low-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +/- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM / rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh paneling
Details about the TLD Stage Helmet
It is one of the lightest fullface helmets in its class and combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets. Additionally it is equipped with MIPS the patented brain protection system.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
Please note: The Stage Race Helmet is not intended for use with motorized vehicles!